Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend is over...

And now I am sad. Yeah, I really need to win the lottery so I can do exactly what I want to do. Finished up my DT project for this week and a couple other cards. Wanted to share one though today.



Supplies: Cardstock & Vellum - DCWV & The Paper Company; Image - The Character Cafe; Eyelets - Joann's; Ribbon - Target; Punch - Martha Stewart



I have been really trying to use the word art I have been collecting over the years. There are some really nice pieces being offered on the web. The problem I have is that I didn't start labeling these and my images until this year, so I have quite a few pieces and images that I have no clue who they belong to now.

Going to bed or I will never get up tomorrow.

Challenge Entered:
The Character Cafe #23 - Vellum
I love Digi - Emboss It

I did it Creations - Dimension

Caardvarks - Embossing

All Sorts - Embossing

The Crafty Pad - Embossing

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

15 comments:

  1. Great job on the card. Love the embossed vellum. Thanks for joining us at the cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawren, this is awesome! Love the sentiment (which you knew where it came from, I'd love to add it to my collection! LOL!) And those little froggies are just adorable!
    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! Good Luck on our Emboss It Challenge!
    Hugs! Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute. The sentiment is perfect with the image. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very fun card, love the saying too!!! thanks so much for playing along with IDIC.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card love those little frogs and the embossing looks great...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the sentiment Lawren, SOO TRUE!! Thanks for entering this AWESOME card at The Character Cafe this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in at The Crafty Pad this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also commented on your gorgeous card at the forum, but again, wonderful card and coloring. I love the embossed vellum - it's perfect. Kudos for using a Character Cafe image!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable!! thanks for joining us at The character Cafe!!
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I like your choice of saying with the design of your digis. Great job! And the way you bubbled the vellum, that's super neat! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the frogs are so cute! I love your coloring and your card!
    Thank you for joining us The Character Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really very cute, you did a great job with the little frogs! So glad you could join us this week at The Character Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Lawren! Great card... love the look of the embossed vellum, it really goes with the pond frogs and well, that saying is FAB! Thanks again for playing along with us and also for using a TCC image :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute! Love your embossed vellum! Thanks for joining us at TCC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi!
    poppy

    ReplyDelete