Tuesday, June 8, 2010

School's out tomorrow!!!!!

School is finally ending! Tomorrow is the big day and foolish me has volunteered at Field Day. My daughter is so excited because they get to get wet and play games. I remember field day in grade school. It was a lot of fun and I was a big show off. I could run back then and beat most boys. ROFL, let me try to run now - NOT! Anyway, I was trying to finish my teacher's gift. Made a gift tag for the package and then my daughter tells me her teacher's favorite color is purple. I'm too tired to redo it now, so she's getting red, white and blue. What do you think? This is from Shelly's Images, you can check out her blog here. I have been looking for an excuse to use this image, it's so relaxing. I'll update this post later after I take a picture of the finished product. Updated - OK, I took the easy way out. I'm way too tired and I have no time to play. Her is the finished project. Challenges Entered: Kahwinkedink - Wave your flag Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Red, White & Blue free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at KWED. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    KWED DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son's last day is tomorrow too. So ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I love your signature too! I love hot baths, and long soaks... so this is a great image. Thank you for playing with us at KWED. We hope to see you again real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really unique! Thanks for playing along with the Kahwinkedink challenge, hope to see you back again! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute Lawren! Her teacher will love that wonderful tag no matter what the color! Great job! :)

    Thanks for joining us at KWED! We hope you'll be back next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations and I love your colouring and images! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete