Monday, June 28, 2010

Quick Post

Just a quick post today. I feel like I'm running out of time. This is one of those cards that looked totally different in my mind, the more I played with it, the more it changed into something I didn't recognize anymore.

This is for Designed 2 Delight's weekly challenge. I'll remake this card later. Something doesn't sit quite right about it to me.






Designed to Delight's monthly challenge
365 Cards - Shades of Green


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Hey Lawren!! I think your card is great, and I like the ribbons and horizontal stipes! It draws the eyes right to the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a WONDERFUL job on this Lawren, it looks GREAT. I do totally understand though what you mean about stuff not coming out the way you planned - happens to me daily!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the green, blue seems to be the main choice for this guy, but I love your green. Think I'm going to do a green version. Really love the ribbon detail, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little bear... and I love the green/blue combo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ribbons! Super cool. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's lovely - that little bear is darling!

    ReplyDelete