Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Wow, still trying to finish up some projects from this weekend. Needless to say I'm not done yet. One more very important card needs to be made. My niece turned 2 on Sunday and I still need to mail her gift, but you know Auntie can't send the gift without a special made card for my baby! I need to find a princess image for her. Work is never done.

Anyway, here is my project for
Treehouse Stamps. They run a monthly guest designer contest using one of their images. Here is my entry. It is a note pad holder. Guess I should have opened it and taken a photo as well.

I've posted one of these before. If you want to see what the inside looks like, here is a link to the previous post. Nothing fancy.



Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company; PP - Simple Memories (Dollar Tree); Image - Treehouse Stamps; Cuttlebug Embossing folder; Rick Rack; Rhinestones - Darice; Ribbon - Offray

So what do you think?

Challenge Entered:
I Love Digi - Anything but a Card
Artful Inkables - Anything but a Card & use red, white & blue
Caardvarks - Embossed
Flourishes - Embossing
I did it Creations - Be Creative



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Lawren, I love this fun card and creative card.
    Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations. If you scrap we just opened Scrapping With I Did It Creations. You are welcome to join. We have blog candy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Artful INKables!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. The argyle embossing looks good with this. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that strawberry! Beautiful card Lawren xx Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete