Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Day 3!!!!

It's Day 3 of the Daisy Doodles blog hop and I sure hope you have been hopping with us. You should have arrived here from Joanne's blog. If not or if you get lost you can start at the Daisy Doodles challenge blog. The design team came up with some really awesome creations. I am so impressed with these ladies.

Day 3 also means the DAISY DOODLES STORE IS NOW OPEN!!!!! Be sure to check out the store because Jules has some really cute digi stamps. In honor of the store opening and her wedding anniversary, Jules is running a sale for today only. 1% off for each year she has been married, so that's a savings of 21% for you!



In conjunction with the blog hop, I have been hosting some challenges at the Daisy Doodles SNR group. Be sure to check out those challenges as well, there is still time to submit your projects. I am giving away a RAK for each of the challenges and who doesn't like to get "free" stuff? I know I do.

My card for today uses the image called "snowman". This is a really cute image and reminds me of snow. I haven't seen snow in 3 years. Didn't think I would miss it, but I do; especially at Christmas.



Next stop on the hop is Jane. Be sure to leave your comments so you will qualify for the giveaway. The new summer release set is up for grabs and it's really cute.

Challenge Entered:
Lucy's Cards - Digital
The Pink Elephant - Use bright colors

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

  1. Cute card. It's about time to start working on those Christmas cards isn't it? (Otherwise I won't be done in time.) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great card Lawren :) Miss snow????? ugh I'll send you some in a few months :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.Love the colours and the sparkle.You're so good getting ahead with your Christmas cards.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Especially love the background paper. You pulled it together very well.
    DianeL
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, that card is so too cute, love the snowman image and the pattern paper you used, very sweet looking card.
    Did you say you missed the snow...ugh! We had some just last week Friday, want to swap! LOL! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, but I'm avoiding winter for as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Lawren, love the snowman :) Great idea for Christmas cards though :)
    xoxo, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, really cute card! Born and raised in FL, don't know what's to miss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Images and the PP fit with the images...lovely card..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling image and great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, so cute!!! Love seeing snowman images. The DP is so perfect for this card. Thanks for joining us at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute holiday card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at TPE!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete