Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you used any templates?

I keep seeing the gorgeous little gift sets all over the place and people say they used a template. Ok, so I have some templates but these things come out so tiny, you can only place a handful of candy in them. What am I doing wrong? How do I get to make a bigger box or bag? Something big enough to hold a real gift and not a little trinket or is that what these are for? On people's blogs, these things look normal sized. On my blog this looks normal sized. LOL!



I like how this came out. I just wished it was bigger. This template from MyScrapChick.com is small. It hold 2 mini sized bottles of Bath a& Body Works lotion. The image is a freebie at Anne Bodil's blog, here.

So tell me your template experiences.

Challenges Entered:

Totally Gorjuss - Sugar and Spice
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Nice and Girly
Craftalicious - Monotone

Sew Many cards - Anything Goes


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Lawren this is just too cute. I love it. You might be able to resize by right clicking your image after you load to Word. Then choose format picture at the bottom then size up at the top. Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute and such a lovely idea!! Thank you for following! (least I hope its you! There was no link on your pic but google found you! Have a crafty weekend!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really too cute !!!
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at Bunny Zoe's Carafts !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Law, very cute. yeppers, they look normal size to me from here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is ADORABLE! TFS at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. If you download a template onto your computer you can always print it out larger than 100% to make it bigger.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Craftalicious and best of luck

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete