Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hang in There

I know I am not alone when I say I start projects, put them down and some time passes before I get back to them. This is one of those. I can't begin to tell you how long ago I colored this image. It's been shuffling around for a while now. Now that I see it all made up, I wonder what took me so long. The hard part was done. It was colored already. I know what it was....I was distracted by something sparkly! LOL!


Image: Meljen Designs; Paper - Basic Grey; Cardstock - DCWV; Ribbon - JoAnn's; Flowers & rhinestone flower - Oriental Trading; Rhinestone brad - JoAnn's

Hang in there, unfinished projects. We are coming to rescue you. I have a couple unfinished item lined up for this weekend. I am determined to get them done.



Challenges Entered:
Digital Tuesday - Coloring with Chalk
Something Different - Cats
Crafts and Me - Family and Friends
Whoopsi Daisy - Ribbon and Bows
Hand Full of Stamps - How cute is this


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. so very cute! I love the colors you've used too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE Lawren! I have the same problem - tons of images already colored and it takes me sometimes forever to put a card together. This one was definitely worth the wait - SUPER layout, papers and colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely image and great take on this weeks theme - thank you for joining us this week at SCD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lawren so glad you finished this project I just adore that image so cute and such fun loving the colours and your design thank you so much for sharing this with us this week at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Great card!
    Thanks for playing with us at digital tuesday!
    Greetings Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great image and card, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete