Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 2 - Daisy Doodles Blog Hop

Hey it's day 2 of the blog hop. Did you like the inspiration the team gave you yesterday? Weren't the projects awesome?

Let me mention again, the hop begins at the Daisy Doodles Challenge blog. You should have arrived here from Cheryl's blog. If not, start at the beginning and be sure to leave some love because you will be entered in a chance to win some prizes and the new summer release.

Here is my inspiration for today.




This image is called daisy..daisy. This is one of my favorite images, it's so pretty. So this is a book marker and card for a friend. I think she's going to love it, I almost want to keep it for myself. LOL!

The next stop on the hop is Meghna.

Challenges Entered:

Lucy's Cards - Digital

Tuesday Throwdown - Trees or Nature

One Stitch at a time - Something New (my flowers are new)

Stampavie - Summer




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lawren, love your card, the pinks and blues really go well together, beautiful card and bookmark, your friend is sure to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely.Such pretty Summery colours.Lucky friend!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great clear images :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and I love the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. I have this image and have been trying to figure out how to use it. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the bright color combo you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I love the colors! The book marker is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fresh an spring.....love it...thank you for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card and the bookmark- that is great how you can make the digi's what size you want. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your bookmark and card combo is beautiful. Your friend is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the flowers and the details on it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at SAM.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! I love the image! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you will join us again next week!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card set Lawren. The sentiment is so lovely and the image is so sweet. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute Images and beautiful coloring your Images...great card..

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh great card hun love that image and super detail too thanks for joining us at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very Pretty card...love the flowers. Thanks joining us at TT this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lawren, I have never seen your blog before until now and I love it! Thank you so much for playing with us at Tuesday Throwdown and we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete