Friday, May 7, 2010

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello Blog Hop

Welcome to the AIFactory Blog Hop! We have a lot in store for you so let's get started. We are saying good bye to some of the DT memebers and hello to the new DT members, so HELLO! I am one of the new members! If you didn't start at the AIFactory challenge blog go back to the beginning and start there. If you did start at the challenge blog and arrived here from Audrey R., you are on the right track. Along the way, each member will have a letter for you so that at the end you can unscramble a phrase and be entered into a drawing for a $10 certificate the AIFactory store. My letter is I. The image and sentiment I used for my bookmark is from Doodle Pantry. You can find it in the AIFactory store, here. We have some great prizes for you. Prize 1 - Leave a comment on each of the blogs you visit. We will randomly pick one commenter from one the Design Team Members Blogs to win a $20 AiFactory Gift Certificate. Which DT Member is a SECRET...so make sure you comment on them all!! Prize 2 ~ Scrambled Word Prize...Each DT Member has been assigned a letter...To win you have to unscramble all the letters and send correct phrase to Angie at (angievcortes@gmail.com) in an email and she will draw a winner from all the correct entries for a $10 Gift Certificate Prize 3 ~ Random freebies scattered throughout the hop. Next up is Laralee, she has something wonderful for you to see. Challenges: Penny's Paper Challenge - Shapes Flutter By Wednsday free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

33 comments:

  1. so very pretty! I love how you've colored that sweet image and id the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really fun, I love seeing how everyone used the image -- just goes to show creativity abounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute bookmark.. I love the colors, the butterfly image and sentiment..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this color combo! Great idea for the image!
    -Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lawren, your project is wonderful! Lovely colors and papers! ;)
    Hugs, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute idea. Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER SUPER SUPER job. Congrats on the DT and I look forward to working with you and all of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is WONDERFUL Lawren!! I LOVE this fold/layout for a bookmark card - going have to CASE it:) SO GLAD to be part of the DT with you:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lauren,
    Love the bookmarks. So pretty. Glad to be on the DT with you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what great bookmarks!! The colours are a fab combo:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your bookmark combo. Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bookmark card. Love it. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute bookmark ~ love the colors and the layout of it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who would not like to get that adorable bookmark? Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lawren, you have crafted a lovely card and bookmark. The butterfuly certainly compliments your paper. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loooove the colour combination - you are a very talented lady Lawren, I love it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty idea! I love the butterfly topper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Lawren~

    Great Project!!

    This is my first blog hop! I was invited by Tammy who is a member of CrazyCardMakers Yahoo Group!

    Anyone who'd like to check out my blog at http://simplystated4u.blogspot.com is welcome

    hugs,
    ~jeanie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet bookmark card! I Like the blues/browns and the tall skinny shape! Lovely coloring and detail cutout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lawren, love your bookmark and the pretty paper you used to make the project.
    Congrats on your DT spot.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Lawren

    Totally cute bookmark and the colours are just fab!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful bookmark Lawren! Welcome the the AiFactory DT! I am looking forward to working with you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this is so adorable, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the card design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh so cute - such a beautiful bookmark! Thanks so much for joining us at FBW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful bookmark/card combo! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your bookmark and the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just joined and wanted to say your project are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete