Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A scrapbook layout to share

I so miss scrapbooking. Since moving into the house I only have my craft room partially completed. There's still tons of boxes in the middle of the room and I can't get my craft table set up. I'm going to do something about that this summer. I want my scrap space!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I was getting a little tired of cards. So decided to try an 8X8 layout. I still wanted to use my digi stamps. I am so addicted to coloring. I already had this image colored so just worked around that. Here is my page.
Supplies: Pattern Paper - DCWV, Cardstock - Bazill & The Paper Company, Image - Meljen Designs, Ribbon, Font - Felt Marker, Journaling Spot - Making Memories, Sharpie Marker

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute - and the page is not bad either. LOL
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics and love that lil car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...it's about time you did a layout!!! I love your cards but we used to be deep into the LOs and I miss them. Coloring is soooo relaxing. Love this LO and the little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got 10 free scrapbooking layouts here. Great layouts.

    http://creek-corner.blogspot.com/search/label/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's nothing like hearing the laughter and singing of one of your own. Hold on tight Momma, she'll be in the front seat with you in the back in a wink of an eye.
    Great layout, the little car is adorable.
    Your next American idol is precious.

    ReplyDelete