Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Recycle Challenge



Wow, the time is getting away from me. I was so busy with getting ready for the girls scouts and DT assignments I had little time to do anything else. I did manage to get my challenge out for our challenge among friends. This challenge was to use something recycled on your card or layout. Here is my card.


Can you tell what I recycled? It's the clothes label. My daughter is so into Hannah Montana. At least she was a few months ago. (They change their minds so quickly!)

The guitar image was a freebie from Cocodingo. I thought it was perfect for my challenge card.

Challenges entered:
PaperTake Weekly - Shiny, Sparkly & Special
Crafty Hos'
- Shades of Blue and neutrals



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

5 comments:

  1. Cool card, great colours and just a hint of sparkle with those brads
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lawren! I know you - I recognized the spelling of your name from the Catch the Bug group on PCP! I'm so happy to see you participating working the corner with The Craft Hos. . .:D A "label"? Get out, that's so clever and rockin'. . .:D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like RaeAnne said above, I *KNEW* I'd seen your name recently on the Bug group at PCP! Awesome job on the card and so glad you could join the Crafty Hos on the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a GREAT idea Lawren!! You are ALWAYS so clever! LOVE the card and thanks for playing with Crafty HOs' challege this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your card! It is so pretty and fun!

    Thanks for participating in the Crafty Ho's challenge!

    ReplyDelete