Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hoe Does your Garden Grow?

Sweet N Sassy Stamps asked the question, "What's in your Garden?". It's their challenge theme for their Digi Day in the SNR group. Well my answer...Bee's. They are everywhere and I have hives hanging all over my porch. As quickly as I get rid of one, they build the next one. I have been seeing glitter and shininess all over the place lately so I dug out that long forgotten stash and glittered up the bee's wings. They turned out cute. I'm going to leave my glitter out where I can see it. (LOL!) Challenges entered: 365 Cards - Tri Colored Drunken Stampers - Use your scraps Totally Gorjuss - Round and Round Easy Craft Project - Spring My Time to Craft - Too Cute free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Cute little bee. Bet you don't think so, lol! That's horrible you can't get rid of the hives. You must run to your car! I love the flower. Did you make it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both did bees. Great minds yada yada!!!!
    since your profile says you crochet may I assume you made that lovely yellow flower? Really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely cutie card you made. Love the glitter and your story.

    Congrats on becomming the Fab Follower of this week at Shelly's Images. You really deserve it.
    Hope you will keep on entering on our TTT and give the tutorials on Tuesday a try.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawren....I love your card and your beautiful bright blog! Congratulations on being chosen as our Fab Follower of the week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of those scraps, Lawren! This is sweeeeet! Thanks for livin' it up with the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the crocheted flower and the round card! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bumblebee is too cute for words - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute the little crochet flower is!

    ReplyDelete