Monday, May 10, 2010

Daisy Doodles Challenge Day!

It's challenge day over at Daisy Doodles. We had some really lovely entries for the Anything but a card challenge. I am inspired to do more altered projects.


The new challenge is Mother's Day and/or Flowers. They can be the image or on the card. We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge. Digi Doodle Shop is sponsoring the challenge. Won't you come join us and showcase your work? We would love to have you participate with us.

Here is my card for the challenge. I completed my first easel card. it was so easy, I don't know why this intimidated me so much. I followed a really simple tutorial over at Splitcoast Stampers. They are wonderful, they have tutorials on everything you could imagine.

Supplies: Cardstock & Pattern Paper - DCWV, Felt Ribbon - Michale's, Brads - JoAnn's, Font - Ladybug, Punches - Martha Stewart & EK Success, Rhinestones - Darice, Glitter

The image is from the Digi Doodle Shop. The owner was really nice to let us play with some of her images.


Challenges entered:
Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge - Anything Goes



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Great first easel card and I love the glittery flowers.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at that daisy/flowery border/punch. More info please, on the tool that makes that. Card is lovely, you always amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Lawren - if you want to do more easel cards, I've just added a page to the CACB with free pdf templates for shaped ones - just pop over and help yourself. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's and I hope we'll see you for the blog hop on the 21st too.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love the Digi Doodle Shop stamp you used.... one of my favorites. Beautiful work...

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lawren,

    You did a fabulous job with this card, and really made the stamp stand out. Thank you so very much for using one of my stamps.

    Hugs
    Judy/DDS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is beautiful - any mum would love it I'm sure.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card that image is lovely and so are the colours thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete