Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crafting with the Girl Scouts

It's only Wed. and I am tired. I feel like I have been going all week already. Things are starting to settle down just a touch so I can get back to my crafting in the evening. I have a girl scout project due on Monday so I am going to be busy. My daughter and I are going to help the troop earn their badge for hobbies, by teaching them to make their on scrapbook. This should be fun and easy. I bought chipboard albums and matching paper for each girl - nothing fancy.



I am creating little packs for them so if they don't get to finish they can take it home with them and have everything they need to finish their books. I am even getting to use up my scraps! I punched every punch I owned and put those in little baggies for each girl.



Hopefully, this crafting bug will rub off on someone else. My daughter has always enjoyed making things with me, so we will see.




free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do for those girls! I am sure they will love them!

    ReplyDelete