Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude

School will be ending soon and I wanted to get a jump on my end of year present for my daughter's teacher. She has had such a good year. I am so happy with her progression. Her teacher did an amazing job with the class. The Girl is so into reading and now doesn't shy away from chapter books. I made this card as a thank you. I still need to find or make a little something to go with it, but at least I've gotten started.


This card uses a Daisy Doodles image. Did I tell you Miss Daisy is opening her own store? Yep, June 3rd is the grand opening and we're kicking it off with a 3 day blog hop. Be sure to check back on June 1st for the blog hop.




Challenge Entered:
CAS-tastic - a Touch of Green
free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com



2 comments:

  1. So cute; just love this!!

    Thanks so much for joining us in this week's CAS-tastic Wednesday "Touch of Green" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that patterned paper is perfect for the images! Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at CAS-tastic this week!

    ReplyDelete