Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend Creativity

I had a lot of time on my hands this weekend. Having no car will do that to you. I got a little stir crazy being in the house and being sore all weekend. I had time to make all of these:
Dustin Pike Image and Word Art Wold (word art)

Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company, Pattern Paper - Sandylion Designs, Image - AIFactory, Border Punch - Fiskars, Flowers - Prima & Oriental trading, Ribbon - JoAnne's

Supplies: Pattern Paper - Sandylion Designs, Cardstock - The Paper Company, Image - ??, but it's called Patches da' Bear, Punch - EK Success Border, Brads - JoAnn's, Ribbon - JoAnn's, Rhinestones - Darice, Sentiment - Studio G
I had a chance to color some more images too, but I haven't made them into cards or projects yet. I ahead of the game. free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. You were busy! Great cards! Can't decide which one I like best...like em all...lol

    ReplyDelete