Monday, April 26, 2010

A Recipe Box, sort of

Hey everyone, it's time for another challenge over at the Daisy Doodle Challenge blog. For this challenge all you need to do is Anything But a Card! Isn't that sweet? You can do whatever you want! There is also time to vote for your favorite project from the last challenge. Voting will close at 7pm on Monday night, so get over there and vote. For this challenge I altered a recipe box I bought at Michael's. I wanted something to hold my digital prints. When I print an image I print a whole sheet of stuff and then have no where to store them until I am ready to work with them. Hopefully this little box will help me with that problem.

Supplies: Pattern paper - Miss Elizabeth (Dollar Tree), Border - JoAnn's Scrap Essentials, Trim - JoAnn's, Image - Daisy Doodles, Ink - Tsukinek, Rhinestones - Darice, Die Cuts - Spellbinders

I don't alter too many projects. You have to have a use for the item or someone to give it to, so I don't do too many projects like this. This was fun though. It got me outside my comfort zone a little.
You can purchase the butterfly image at Daisy Doodles shop, here. There is also some new releases to see.

Challenges Entered:
AIFactory - Anything but a card
For Fun Challenges - Anything but a Card



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. Lawren, great project for Daisy Doodles. Love the box, all the different papers and how you plan to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Much better to look at then my plain old black on. I think that would look beautiful sitting out. no more hiding them.LOL
    Thanks so much for the great idea and for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete