Monday, April 12, 2010

Note Pad Holders

I have fallen in love with those little magnetic note pads found in the dollar spots at Michael's and Target. I love those things. I pick them up whenever I see them because they make great little give a ways and I can create a little holder to give them in. I see potential in almost everything. Here is a couple I made this weekend.


I am entering this one in the challenges over at Corrosive Challenges, Totally Gorjuss, and also at Hand Full of Stamps (Digi It Challenge) The challenge this week is Texture. I used the Cuttlebug embossing on the bottom half of the folder.

Here is the other note pad holder I made.

Challenge entered: Pals Paper Art - Flowers

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill & The Paper Co., Ribbon - Michael's, Satin Cord - Novtex, Pattern Paper - ProvoCraft, Sentiment - Studio G, Punches - The Paper Studio


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. How wonderful!!! Thanks for playing at the PPA. Hugs, Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at TG
    LOve sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. What a great gift and cute colors. TFS with us at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea. Love the texture. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea!!.. Thanks for playing along at TG this week…Debs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun project! And the image is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Corrosive Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty, thank so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete