Friday, April 30, 2010

R.I.P my little blue friend

It hasn't been a very good week here. I have been busy with the insurance company, car dealership and rental car. This whole process is just depressing. My 8 month old car is totaled.


I guess I kind of knew it would be, but I wasn't expecting the insurance company not to pay off the car. This accident was not my fault. I was sitting at the red light minding my business. I feel like I'm being punished, I have no car and the money won't pay off the old one let alone help me get a new one. (sigh) Enough whining. God made a way for me to get this car, He'll help me get the next car.

I tried to keep my spirits up by making cards. It was slow going but I managed to finish one.

This is a Daisy Doodle image, isn't it cute? You should check out the store. There is a sale going on right now on Daisy Doodles Images, so get here quick!

I have fallen in love with Spellbinder dies and Cuttlebug embossing folders!!! I like to do cards and layouts with no patterned paper and Cuttlebug embossing folders make it so easy to do that, by just adding texture to plain paper I can dress up my project in a snap. Love it!


Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow. I have a few others I need to finish up and then post.


free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

1 comment:

  1. What a shame about your car! There has to be a way to fix this dilemma!
    About your card, so cute, I agree 'Patches' is very cute.

    ReplyDelete