Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Scrap Space

I am so excited! My scrap space is coming together. My dad is visting and I always put him to work when he comes to visit. This project was simple, just putting up some towels racks I got from Ikea (I Love that store). I saw these on someone's blog and thought, Hey, I could do that. So it is done (thanks to Dad). :-)

This is one corner of the room. I thought I would make this area my cutting station and set up my Sizzix and Cricut in this area. I have a modular "L" shaped set up for the middle of the room that will be my desk. But now that I see this area and how handy everything is to the work surface I am so confused. This is near the window and everything. Maybe as the room gets more complete I can make these hard decisions.

What do you think?





free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

2 comments:

  1. I like it! I especially like the fact that he did all the work and now when I visit, I won't need to do anything but chill out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is more to do, don't worry there is plenty for you to help out with.

    ReplyDelete