Monday, April 19, 2010

It's Monday

Wow! The weekend goes fast and Monday comes way to quickly. But it's Monday and it's a new day so no complaining. I had to finish up a couple of cards I worked on this weekend. I color a lot of images and leave them until the inspiration hits me again. These two images had been colored for a while now. I guess I was just waiting for the right sketch to come along. I still think my images are way too big sometimes. I see all the details on other people's cards and I think how in the world did they get all of that on their card? Hoppy Anniversary will be entered in the Sundays with Crissy challenge - Make it a Combo Challenges Entered: 365 Cards - Dig Deep (Paper is over a year old, heart brads were given to me, rick rack was my forgotten item) Practical Stamper - Fibers, floss, ribbons Stamp with Fun - Animals I made this second card for the Bugaboo Sunday Sketch. Every where I look crafters are making their own flowers. I am so impressed, some of them are pretty nice. I tried to make my own flower embellishment. It came out OK, I think but nothing like what I am seeing others make. They rock! I have to practice more and try other textures. Challenges Entered: Stamp Something - Layers Creative Belli - Die cut shapes Penny's Challenge - Anything Goes CCEE Stampers - Get Well Card free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

13 comments:

  1. Oh how cool is that! Love your Bugaboo card and that you used my sketch from Sunday! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your satin flower is pretty, right up there with the rest of the ones you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! Thanks for joining us in the Belli!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! Thanks for playing at Sundays With Crissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are great but I especially like the Caught A Bug. That image is a hoot and the layout is awesome. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards.....thanks so much for playing with the CCEEers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards thanks for playing with us in the Belli challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! Thanks for playing with us at Practical Scrappers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards! The 2nd one is my fav! Thanks for playing at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet cards !!! wonderful image ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete