Friday, April 23, 2010

It was a two cup morning....

My day started out really funky today. In fact it was a carry over from last night. We went to Chick-fil-a to grab dinner and someone hit us from behind and I in turn hit the car in front. My poor little Kia is just about totaled, just waiting on the adjuster to say it. (sigh) There is a couple of blessings in all of this. Cee and I are fine, we were not hurt - totally freaked out and scared but not hurt. And the other blessing, I got a much needed day off from work. I had time to sit and fiddle around without interruption, well not many interruptions anyway. It was definitely a two cup morning. My day doesn't get started without my cup of coffee. Supplies: Cardstock - The Paper Company, Pattern Paper - Doodlebug Designs, Ink - Tsukinek, Buttons - Favorite Findings, Ribbon - Michael's, Die Cuts - Spellbinders This card is for the Doodle Dragon Studio Challenge. It reads: Mornings....can be a bear without my coffee. I have been trying to finish off this designer paper, it went on and on and on. free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

  1. OMG Lawren, how awful and I am so glad you weren't hurt. I love the way this went together.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card...it fit with having two cup day...I'm glad that no one was hurt..
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your accident and thrilled no one was hurt... how scary is that? Your bear is absolutely adorable... and I am a one pot coffee drinker myself. Good luck in the DDS drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. glad the two of you are OK! Poor car, that's a whole other issue...huh? good luck with all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is that, thanks for joining us at DDS :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lawren, so scary! I'm glad no one was injured! Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with Doodle Dragon Studios!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete