Sunday, April 11, 2010

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

There's a new challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges. The challenge is to make a project using the color Pink plus one other color (your choice). I didn't think I would have a difficult time with this...how hard could it be, right? It worked me out. I kept trying to add other colors to the challenge, but I did my best. Here is the end result.


I used the image named, "Sissy". You can find her in the Daisy Doodles Store, right here. There is a great prize for entering the challenge so go on over to the challenge blog and take a look. We'd love to see your work.

Supplies: PP - DCWV and Target file folder, Cardstock - The Paper Company, Rhinestones - Darice, Sentiment Stamp - Studio G

Challenges Entered:

Simple Doodles - Inspire Others
Meljens Designs - Girly Colors

My Time to Craft Challenge - On the Spot

SSDS - Birthdays

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Spots & Dots

Kaboodle Doodles - Digi Girl

free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com







16 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Great Card Lawren! And welcome to the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think your best is fantastic, girl! Sissy in PINK with green all around her. Fab color choice. Your layout, papers and coloring...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lawren and your colours have to be terrific since we were on the same wave length! I can't wait to see your next creation.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Really love the colors you have chosen here. Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle challenge this round. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is such a great image, such a lovely change from the realy cutey girlie things! Just love everything about your card. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lawren I love the backing papers you have used. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lawren, your card rocks! Thank you so much for playing at Kaboodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Lawren, I love the image and your coloring. I really like your sparkly name.
    Thanks you for joining us at SSDS this week.
    I am having a blog celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in the fun.
    Hugs,
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable, sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh she is a cutie!! tanks for playing with SD :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute image! I LOVE the way this card turned out! The papers are perfect and the layout is fabulous!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ And at Meljen's Designs, also!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute image.
    Thank you for playing along with us on SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image and great colors. Thanks for playing along at Meljen's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic card,
    Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lawren, this is just darling. I love the die cuts you used to cut out the background of your image. Pink and green together are my favorite colors. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
    trish

    ReplyDelete