Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Challenge among Friends

My friends and I have decided to challenge each other. I enjoy challenges so this is just plain fun for me. It was my turn to bring the challenge and I chose an inspiration challenge. This is a dish towel I saw at JoAnn's. I saw it, walked past it and then decided I had to have it. I love bright colors so this fit me and my personality. This became our inspiration and here is my project. Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill, Scallop punch - The Paper Studio, Image & Sentiment - Studio G, Stickles, Ribbon - Joann's, Cuttlebug embossing folder I am really pleased with how this came out and I finally got to use my Stickles. I hardly ever bring them out to play. Challenges entered: ABC Challenge - S is for Sparkle Crazy Challenge - Cupcakes Little Paper Shop - Birthdays The Scrapbooking Cottage - Birthdays free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for playing Just Christmas and Birthday Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute, love the bright colors!!! thanks so much for playing along with us over at the crazy.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute..love how you used the dish towel for inspiration!! Thanks for joining my challenge this week ;)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lawren, this is darling! Love the bright and fun inspiration pieces and the cupcakes look so yummy!! Thanks for playing with The Scrapbooking Cottage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a fun challenge from you Lawren and it proved that people interpret the same object differently.

    ReplyDelete