Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthdays



April is a month of birthdays in my family. My Mom and my oldest brother are both April birthdays. I have been making birthday cards it seems all month, but I need to work on more masculine cards. Guy cards are so hard for me. I love girly - girly cards and girl colors. I don't think my brother would appreciate any of these.

Image by: Bugaboo StampsImage by: Phindy's Place
Image by: Stamping BoutiqueImage by: Phindy's PlaceImage by: Dustin Pike


Challenges Entered:
Creative Card Crew - Birthdays

Tuesday Taggers - Birthdays



free glitter - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been busy fabulous collection here, it is a good month for Birthdays. Thank you for sharing with us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with TT this week. Love the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely cards. thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love your card collection, love the first one with that little guy peeping round the cake very cute.
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy cards! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy with April bday cards. good luck on the guy card, I know what you mean!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of birthday fun! Great cards...I love how personal they each feel too! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards - thanks for joining in this week with the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete