Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break is coming

OMG! Spring break is coming and it can't get here fast enough for me. I have been so busy, this weekend was FULL! I didn't have much time to craft and that makes me cranky. I realize crafting is my "happy place". I can just sit an be. Even with the horrible thunderstorm that rolled in on Sunday afternoon, we were out and about running errands. That's why I need to win the lottery so I don't have to do such things, I can just hire someone to go grocery shop for me. Woo hoo wouldn't that be nice? Anyway, I was able to get one challenge accomplished. My friend presented me with a challenge. "Smiles are..." and use the colors, black, red, and pink. This was difficult because I don't like pink and red together. It's hard for me to find shades that compliment each other. But I did it! NOW WHAT???!!! Smiles are... Inside reads: For friends who bring flowers. So where's my flowers?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the cutest card. The challenge was hard because that color combo is like...gothic valentine's day which we are beyond! Is that a digi stamp? I signed up for Paper Craft Planet!!!

    ReplyDelete