Monday, March 22, 2010

Sad, But True

I've started a blog. I resisted as long as I could, but I've been stalking, oops, I meant visiting everyone else's blog I thought it was time I had one of my own. So here I am!!! YAY ME!!!

I want somewhere to showcase my work and having said that here is a little gift card holder I made for my niece.

But this gift card holder has a sad but true story behind it. I was cleaning out my purse and stumbled across the gift card. I bought the gift card for Christmas...need I remind anyone it's now March!!!!! It's sad, but true that I am a SLACKER! My neice will have to forgive me, I suffer from CRS - Can't Remember Stuff". LOL!





Supplies:Digi image: Shirleys2Girls,Font: Ladybug, Ribbon: Miss Elizabeth's (Dollar Tree), Brads: Joann's Scrap Essentials, Cardstock, rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. I suffer from CRS too (as you know). I found an iTunes gift card I bought for my husband for Christmas! It was in a place that it shouldn't have been and almost got shredded. Your good...at least you are giving it to your niece. Me, on the other hand...I'M KEEPING IT!!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete