Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Resist the Temptation - You take the cake

Have you ever had a layout or sketch or project that you just couldn't get off your mind? I do all the time. I sit down and a particular image just keeps drawing me to it and I have no choice but to go with it, even though that may not be the one I was intending to work on. I bought a couple of sets from My Favorite Things and those images have just been calling my name! I went on ahead and colored some of the images but I never did anything with them. I have been working through the temptation to get them back out but tonight I just couldn't resist. So I made up this birthday card. This is the "You Take the Cake" digi image. I do have a few April birthdays coming up, my Mom included so I had better get moving.


Supplies: Digi Image - My Favorite Things, Stamped Sentiment - Studio G, rhinestone brad - Making Memories, PP - Doodlebug Designs, Card-stock, flowers

1 comment:

  1. I love this image! Great job. Love the colors.

    Thank you for your comment on my cards for the Meljen's blog hop. Good luck with the prize draw.

    ReplyDelete